Our Assisted Living program provides housing and services for seniors who may no longer be able to live alone, but who do not yet require the full range of services provided in a nursing home.
During an initial assessment, we listen to our residents and their families and work together to customize a personalized plan with as little or as much help as our residents need. We offer a selection of room types including Private studios, friendship suites and one bedroom apartments with garden, water or dock views.
We are committed to offering every resident affordable, quality care. In addition to our basic services, we offer limited nursing service through our specialized license.
Please call our office today at (321) 723-3288 to learn more and arrange a tour of our facility.
Assisted Living Services
- Home Cooking with Delicious, Healthy Choices
- Daily Housekeeping & Trash Removal
- Weekly Linen, Towel & Personal Laundry
- Daily Social Calendar, Family Cookouts, Holiday Parties and Special Events
- Initial & Ongoing Health Assessments/ Needs Assessments
- Onsite Physicians (Primary Care, Eye Care, Hearing, Podiatry, Dermatology, Behavioral Health)
- Daily Wellness Monitoring and Wellness Programs Including Onsite Therapy & Home Health Care
- Service Coordination & Oversight (Home Health, Rehab, Hospital, Hospice and Physicians Visits)
- Personal Emergency Response System
- 24-hour Staff Availability